Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here we go!

Okay, on the first day of this blog I was wondering what I was going to have to say. Usually, our days are relatively uneventful. Today, though, was different. It was an absolutely beautiful day today, warm, breezy, and sunny! We took a family drive and checked out Serenbe, a beautiful planned community within the new city of Chattahoochee Hill Country (Yes, that is the name of the city...or town...). Kal thought it was very "cool". We came home and put up our ADT sign, yes, new security system... Anyway, Adam and the boys went hiking in the woods while I went to the gym for my hour of "me time". I love our YMCA. It is all media-ized. Personal TVs with each piece of cardio equipment and computerized weight lifting machines with personal work outs built in and customized to each person. Anyway, back on track, Kal woke up this morning with a "frog in his throat" and by bed time tonite he was really feeling sick. So, we have a sick one right now. That is very unusual for us, we are never sick. Well, we'll see how this goes. I hope he feels better in the morning. So, here we go!

No comments: