Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby Shower

It's been a while, I know. To update, Kamden remained sick until Thursday evening or so, we never heard back from the doctor though so he is still on his antibiotic.

I left early Friday morning and caught a plane up to the cold and snow for Anne's baby shower that Lisa and I put together. Thanks mom for picking me up at the airport with our last minute change! The shower went well, Anne enjoyed herself so that was nice. She got a lot of great baby "stuff". I was impressed as most of the things she got were actually practical and she got very few duplicates! I think she is pretty much set, just waiting for the big day to arrive! It was so nice to see everyone, family family, church family, and friends of the family. I just love families!

Speaking of family, when I arrived back home this afternoon Kal said to me "It's nice to be a family again". HE'S SO CUTE! The trip back was smooth and easy. Thanks Adam and Anne for getting me to the airport this morning....and thanks (my) Adam and the boys for picking me up...the timing was great! (My) Adam called me this morning though informing me that he was starting to feel "strep" sick...so, here we go, week #3!

Well, it is getting kinda late. I will post some pictures from the shower when I get them organized. I've gotta go tuck my "sickie" in, so good night.

No comments: