Monday, February 25, 2008

Hardened Chunks of Mud

What a beautiful day it was today! It was sunny, warm, with a light breeze. Adam was home sick today and I ran out of work for an hour or so and we got to sit out on our new deck for a while. It was very nice.


Later, before dinner, I spent some time outside with the boys. Kal loved throwing large hardened chunks of mud into the woods, while Kamden ate similar pieces of large hardened chunks of mud.











I tried and tried to get a cute picture of the boys together, who knew it would be so hard!!! It was fun to try though...the camera is just not the most exciting thing to look at I suppose:


Anyway, it was a nice day all in all. It was nice to spend time with Adam home with us on a Monday, even though he is not feeling well. He went to the doctor and all tests came back...you guessed it...negative! The doctor did give him a numbing medication for his throat but that is that. I hope he feels better tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow, maybe I'll get some baby shower pictures posted by then. Until then...


No comments: