Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today was just another day, I suppose. I am still hanging on to this sinus infection and Kal is now complaining of a sore throat. Great. Here we go again! Not to mention the pink eye struck again!

Adam was off work today. He went for his weekly meeting with a few other area ministers this morning and returned early from that...bearing gifts! Apparently, he went to Starbucks this morning, got his drink, and they had an extra frap...so they gave it to him...free! He was going to pass it off at his meeting but got there and realized there was no meeting today because of spring break! He came home with that free frap just for me!!! Thanks Adam! I needed that pick-me-up at 9:00 am!

Kamden has been extra fussy the last few days. I don't know what the problem is, but I hope it will pass. My patience is running thin. No matter how fussy he is or uncooperative, he is still SO CUTE!

Kal did well at T-ball practice tonight. He caught 3 balls!

Adam and the boys got to go to the park with Ganjee, Aunt Kelly, Kaliese and Braedyn. That was a nice treat! Kal said that was his favorite part of the day.

We did get word though that Adam's Grandmother may have cancer. We seem to be lacking answers and information right now, but please pray for peace and healing...and for Adam's mom.

Below are some pictures I just could not resist sharing, my sister took these when we were visiting Jack and they are just adorable...


Kal admiring his new baby cousin, Jackson.


Family photo with Jackson.

No comments: