Tuesday, April 1, 2008

JACK

Jackson "Jack" Adam Rockwell was born April 1, 2008 at 5:47 pm weighing in at 8 pounds flat, 20.5 inches long. They say he is perfect...he even has dimples just like his dad! Anne was really hoping he would have dimples. Everyone is doing well. I can't wait to get up there and see him!

On a different note, here at the Colter household we are under attack! I mentioned in an earlier post that I had a sinus infection...and both boys have picked it up too...and pink eye...me and the boys! Adam is the only one in the clear. Hopefully we will be better before we go up to see the baby...we are obviously contagious and I do not want to spread it!

Hopefully by the weekend I will have some pictures to post of baby Jack!

1 comment:

treasureseeker said...

Congratulations Aunt Sara! I know you are already an aunt, but to your own sister's children is a different thing. I will be praying you all have a quick and complete recovery of symptoms. I would hate for anything to cut your trip short!!!