Saturday, April 26, 2008

So....

I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks...and I got an early birthday present this week and it is JUST TOO COOL! Adam got me a waterproof MP3 player!!!! It straps right to my goggles and has waterproof everything so I can load my own music and listen as I swim. It makes it hard to count my yardage but I can very easily keep track of time...just load x amount of minutes and when it is done, that is how long I have been swimming! I've already tried it out. I LOVE IT! Thanks Adam!

Kal had another T-ball game today. He just loves his games! Today, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Brian, Kaliese and Braedyn came today to see him play. Thanks guys! Braedyn has the record for coming to the most games! Good job buddy!

It rained (shortly) this afternoon and the boys had a BLAST playing outside in the rain and puddles. Kal is really in to "roley poley" bugs...he spent tons of time collecting them in the rain today. Kamden has gotten into ball (finally). He loves all kinds...kick balls, soccer balls, golf balls, footballs, and of course baseballs. He's got quite the arm. Maybe he will be a pitcher...he sure can throw but is horrible with the bat!

I will update another day but for tonight, I must get the boys to bed here pretty soon!

No comments: