Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Never A Dull Moment!





HE JUST

CANNOT

SIT

STILL!

Yes, he's cute BUT he has been into EVERYTHING lately! I have had to get him off the table several times this week. He has amazing speed when he is climbing, jumping, or whatever he does. I turn my back for just a second and he is on to something new (literally)! I suppose it is a new phase, I should enjoy watching his "adventures" and keep him out of trouble so he does not get hurt.

Kal has had a couple more T-ball games since I posted last. Shout out to Ganjee and Braedyn for coming out Saturday. Thanks guys! Kal is really loving his T-ball games. He says he likes them much better than practice!

Yesterday was my brother-in-law's 30th birthday...Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you enjoyed your dinner and the Red's/Dodgers game!

Kamden celebrated Earth Day appropriately yesterday by picking up all of the trash around the ballfield and putting it in the trash. It kept him busy the entire ball game!

Not much else to report for today, will update more another day!

No comments: