Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling Blessed

I just LOVE my family! I do believe we have entered a great phase of life. You know, when all of the hard work is still going on but is starting to pay off. Adam took on a second job and is working very hard at it. I am thankful for the sacrifice he has made and proud of how hard he works. We got a compliment on Kal from his school teacher, topped by 100% on a reading/comprhension/grammar test! Not to mention he was a hero last night and saved the day by being calm, smart, and brave in a "sticky" situation! Kamden is growing leaps and bounds since starting school and LOVES it!! I feel blessed that we have friends to hang out with and neighbors we can trust! Thank you God for these little reminders that remind me that "God is good...ALL the time!"

No comments: