Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, the week was great! Our visit with the VandeLinde family...and the Beckhams. It was nice to be around some old friends again. The kids had fun too!

The week was also great because Anne called on Thursday and she is going to be induced on Thursday (April 3)! Woo-Hoo! So, we are preparing to head up north to see baby Jack late next week. I am very excited about a new nephew!

Kal and Kamden have been very cute together lately, they really are starting to enjoy playing together. I could just watch them play all day!

The Braves had their first home pre-season game tonight. It was very nice to watch baseball again. Kal and I made some popcorn and watched the game together. As a side note though, Katie managed to get some GREAT tickets for tonight, but I could not go because I had to work and I picked up a sinus infection/chest cold and feel kinda yucky! It would have been nice to go though. Thanks Katie for asking me to go!

Well, it's late and I'm needing to catch up on some sleep. Until next time...

No comments: