Monday, March 24, 2008

JUST TOO SWEET!

I cannot believe I forgot to mention this yesterday...but I had a date with Kal. Adam insisted...thanks Adam! It was a very special time. Kal and I went to the theater and watched "Horton Hears A Who!" We have read the book several times (including right before we went to the movie). Kal LOVED it! It was a good movie, but I think I enjoyed watching Kal watch the movie just as much as I enjoyed watching the movie itself! He was too cute...and it got even better: Adam also insisted that Kal take me to Starbucks after the movie. So, we left the movie and headed to Starbucks. We went in and Kal says, and I quote, "Hold on mom, I got it..." and he pulled a ten dollar bill out of his pocket! He ordered our drinks for us and paid for it...all by himself. He wanted a "strawberry drink" (strawberries and creme blended fruit drink) and he ordered me a "tall skinny vaniwa watte" (vanilla latte...we are working on those "L's"). He knows I get the same thing every time. IT WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE! And thanks again Adam for setting that up! My boys are just too sweet!

1 comment:

treasureseeker said...

That is so sweet and cute. What a little man...and just like his daddy too. You must be so proud!!