Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthdays, Bowling, and Bathrooms

On Sunday, Kal went to a birthday party for one of his new friends at school...Parker. It was a bolwing party and all of his friends from school were there. I, personally, was a bit nervous as he had never bowled before (except on the Wii) and I did not know how he would do as he was convinced that he would be able to bowl a strike every time. Well, as it turned out he had a great time and he did actually win from his team with a score of 76 with the bumpers (of course).

Nick, Kal, and Parker

Kal watching the ball roll slowly....slowly...

On another note. Last night while I was on the phone with Adam as he was trying to find some medicine at Walgreen's (and the clerk was not being very helpful) I noticed Kamden had been in the bathroom for a long time. So, I went in and this is what I found:


The look on his face was "get me out of this shirt...it's soaked!" He had gone in to brush his hair (hense the water and the hairbrush). When I walked in he had just put some handsoap on his hands (lukliy it was only in his hands and not in his hair!) He wanted his shirt off soooo bad but I just had to get a picture. Isn't he just toooo cute!?!

No comments: