Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boys. Boys. Boys.

So, Kal enjoys enduling in an episode of "Spiderman and His Amazing Friends" on Jetix before bed, and since his dad enjoys it as well, it happens relatively often.

So, this morning, Kal was "Iceman" (one of Spiderman's Amazing Friends) and he came to Kamden, put his hand on his shoulder, and said "I'm Iceman and I'm giving Kamden the cold shoulder." I thought it was very funny, but then cringed at how much he picks up from those shows.

On a different note, yesterday morning before school I noticed that the boys were not downstairs when I finished with the breakfast dishes, so I snuck up the stairs and found them...both standing on the stool in front of the sink and Kal was brushing Kamden's teeth! It was soooo adorable! My camera is broken otherwise it would have been a great photo!

Anyway, they are just at a super cute stage together and I'm loving it!

No comments: